Romulus is a serious alternative to other know ROM Managers. With more than 20.000 lines of code and hundreds and hundreds of hours of coding time I wish people continuing trying this tool and talking about it.
- Romulus is able to import all kind of know DAT files like Clrmame pro OLD and XML format, Romcenter, Offlinelist, MESS softlists or import using a MAME based EXE.
- DAT files can be imported as Zip, Rar, 7z or uncompressed.
- Offlinelist DAT information loaded to able to automatic download images or update complete DAT if update is available, can be change the filename description params like Offlinelist original application.
- Multiple loaded profiles at same time displayied in tabs.
- Can Scan and Rebuild files from a selected directories and fix them, this process can be in Zip, Rar, 7z or uncompressed.
- If DAT information is available in scan or rebuild process can be in Split/Merged, Split/Non merged or Not Split filemode.
- Scan and Rebuild can be done in a batch automatic mode.
- Configure and run emulators added the correct params for the selected file.
- Reports of profiles or files information with a different options and formats to export ( HTML, DOC, TXT ).
- Statistics can be displayied to know the status of your files.
- Log information for important processes and save log option.
- Updater option to know changes and download
- Different languages to select ( Work in progress ),
- Many others.