MedLaunch is a .NET (Windows only) front-end for the excellent Mednafen multi-system emulator.
- Responsive GUI that allows for a wide range of monitor resolutions
- No installation required
- Local (SQLite) auto-generated database where all settings are saved
- Built-in games library (with system filters and dynamic search)
- ROM scanner (for games library import)
- Supports the usual Mednafen rom and disk formats along with 7z archive handling for ROMs (one ROM per archive)
- Combined NoIntro/ToSec MD5 hash auto-lookup (for populating some of the games library data on ROM import).
- Scraping of game data and media from thegamesdb.net and mobygames
- Games library sidebar for game info, stats and media
- Manual import of disk-based games (both single and multiple disk games with auto-m3u playlist generation)
- Nearly all Mednafen command line parameters available and configurable
- Built-in browser control with links to Mednafen help pages
- Built-in netplay server selection
- Customizable color scheme
- This upcoming changes (and many others) can be found in the current roadmap here.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2
- At least Mednafen version 0.9.42.x - 64-bit version required for Saturn games
- Windows 7 and above (may work on Vista but has not been tested)
- x64 (has not been tested on x86 but should still work on it)