WiiColEm is a port of the ColEm ColecoVision emulator version developed by Marat Fayzullin.
- Support for driving, roller, and super action controllers
- Tilt-based (Wiimote) driving support
- Cartridge database w/ recommended controller settings and keypad descriptions for most commercial cartridges
- Cartridge keypad overlays
- Per-cartridge button mappings
- High cartridge compatibility (see below)
The following additions/modifications were made to the core emulation code:
- Support for ColecoVision MegaCart(R)
- "The Heist" now works correctly (memory initialization bug).
- Added support for Opcode memory expansion.
- Added support for "Lord of the Dungeon" (original 32k or trimmed 24k).
- Mode 2 masking now works correctly (supports Daniel Bienvenu games).
- Mode 0 and Mode 3 now work correctly ("Cabbage Patch Kids Picture Show" and "Smurf: Paint 'n Play Workshop" now work correctly).
- Fixed graphic corruption that would occur when switching between games (VRAM and related state were not being reset correctly).
- Fixed save/load state bug where the emulator would incorrectly report that the save was invalid (memory was not being cleared correctly).
- Fixed save/load state bug causing the palette to not be restored correctly (Aquattack, War Room)
- Fixed issue where noise channel wasn't starting when it should (Matt Patrol).