Jace is a logical reproduction of an enhanced Apple //e computer, written in Java 6 and tested on various platforms (Linux, Windows, MacOS X).
- 128kb RAM, 80 columns
- Supports all video modes, including B&W and "Mixed" RGB modes
- Fullscreen and windowed modes supported (press F9 to toggle)
- Disk ][ controller fully emulated (DSK, DO, PO, NIB images supported)
- Apple Super Serial Card fully emulated and accessible via TCP/IP
- Mass storage "SmartPort" controller support (HDV and 2MG images supported)
- Joystick (uses mouse movement or keyboard, selectable)
- Resizable main window, also can rescale to best-fit aspect ratio on demand (press F8)
- Speaker sound fully emulated as well as Passport MIDI and Mockingboard. AE Phasor is partially working.
- AE RamFactor support for up to 16 megabytes of ram.
- Tweaked, tuned, and optimized to be as efficient as possible without sacrificing full speed
- Configuration interface allows putting any type of supported card into any slot
- NTSC color approximation -- see screenshots below
- Alternate debugger rom (][DB) also selectable
- Sourceforge home/download location: http://sourceforge