UAE4ALL is an Open Source Amiga500 emulator for the Dreamcast and Dingoo consoles.
- Frameskip between 0-1 without sound and 1-2 with sound.
- Fast FAME Motorola 68000 core by Fox68k.
- Savestates support.
- Autoframeskip for real speed.
- Dreamcast SD-Card support.
- Mouse & Keyboard Dreamcast supported.
- Virtual Keyboard with triggers L-R.
- Joystick is emulated with digital pad + A,X buttons.
- Mouse is emulated with analog pad + Y,B buttons.
- Fast sound with 8 buffers synchronized.
- Filemanager with subdirectories access.
- Complete menu with 'start' button: load, throttle, frameskip, reset...
- 2 joysticks emulated.
- Under PAL dreamcasts ask 60-50Hz selection.
- Save disks changes to VMU.
- Superthrottle mode for speed up intros and loading time.
- SH4 exceptions catched for stability.
- ADZ support (ADF floppy image gzip compressed)
- 2 floopy drives emulated.
Windows & GNU/Linux versions are only presented for testing compatibility reasons and will not be updated. Final purpose is the emulation on Dreamcast.
How use Windows & GNU/Linux versions:
- The Kickstart (named 'kick.rom') in same location that UAE4ALL executable (UAE4ALL.EXE).
- ADF/ADZ disks wherever, does not matter.
- F11 for main menu.
- F12 for fullscreen (only under emulation).
- Need a joystick to play.