- Emulates the Atari 400/800, 1200XL, 600/800XL, 130XE, XEGS, and 5200 systems.
- Full, cycle-exact emulation of all documented hardware features.
- Best-in-class emulation accuracy of undocumented hardware behavior, including undocumented 6502 instructions, precise DMA timing, mid-screen register changes, hardware bugs, and cycle-precise timer IRQs.
- Support for most popular 8-bit image file formats: ATR, ATX, ATZ, DCM, XFD, PRO, ARC, BAS, ROM, BIN, A52, CAS, SAP.
- Contains reimplemented versions of OS, BASIC, and handler ROMs to run 8-bit software with high compatibility without needing Atari ROMs.
- Emulation of over three decades of hardware expansions, including memory expansions, cartridge expansions, Parallel Bus Interface (PBI) devices, modems, and 65C02/65C816 accelerators.
- Accurate emulation of multiple disk drive types with options for accelerated disk loads, realistic disk timing, and drive sounds.
- Flexible display with Direct3D/OpenGL acceleration, aspect ratio options, easy resizing, and artifacting support.
- Audio and video recording, cheat trainer, DOS disk explorer with drag-and-drop, and text mode copy/paste.
- Powerful debugger with label decoding, source-level stepping, conditional breakpoints/tracepoints, watchpoints, execution history with loop/call/interrupt folding, and profiling.
- Native Windows UI with theme support, per-monitor high DPI support, file associations, and DirectInput/XInput controllers.
- Both 32-bit (x86) and 64-bit (x64) versions available.
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus