Speccy is a Sinclair ZX Spectrum home computer emulator. It will run software written for Spectrum 16k, 48k, 128k, +2, +2A, +3, Timex Sinclair, Pentagon, and Skorpion home computers. Features:
- Specifically optimized for Android devices, using ARM assembler and running at the same speed as a real Spectrum.
- Full screen portrait mode emulation, with options for simulating TV scanlines and fuzzy TV display.
- Records soundtrack to MIDI files.
- Includes both physical and touch screen keyboard support.
- Supports snapshots (*.sna, *.z80).
- Supports loading from tapes (*.tap, *.tzx files), with authentic tape sounds.
- Supports TR-DOS and a variety of other disk image formats (*.trd, *.scl, *.fdi, *.dsk).
- Supports 128k and Fuller sound chips.
- Emulates Cursor, Protek, AGF, Kempston, and Sinclair Interface II joysticks, using touch screen, physical keyboard, or accelerometer.
- Emulates Kempston mouse.
- Emulates ZX Printer and other printers.
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus