ColEm will run software written for the ColecoVision video game console.
- Specifically optimized for Android devices, using assembly language and hardware acceleration to run at maximal possible speed.
- Supports full screen landscape and portrait modes, with options for simulating scanlines and fuzzy display.
- Save gameplay at any point and go back to that point once your character gets killed.
- Share your current position in a game with other users via State Exchange feature.
- Play with other users over a local network or Internet via NetPlay feature.
- Play with your hardware keyboard, gamepad, touch screen, or accelerometer.
- Xperia Play special buttons and Sixaxis gamepads supported.
ColEm package itself does not contain any games. You should place your own game files onto the SD card before running ColEm.
Commentsblog comments powered by Disqus